In November of 2012 I decided to join professional network/entrepreneurial brain trust.
The rationale was simple, successful people don’t succeed on their own.
There are two parts to the program:
- Monthly interviews with a wide array of brilliant people, masters and advisors that have helped countless people with productivity, health, psychology, and more
- Membership to an exclusive community of ambitious professionals to hold you accountable, encourage you, and help you live a Rich Life
This brain trust provides access to knowledge, wisdom and proven strategies that top performers use to…
- Get more done
- Stay focused
- Earn more money
- The best way to learn is to teach
- Great networking question is, “What is a good prospect/lead for you these days?”
- What are your biggest life goals? Reverse engineer to get there.
- Leverage your competencies –> Deposit your work into the world –> Have a feedback loop
- People are cognitive misers (we have limited cognition)
- Most problems are similar to other problems so you can apply heuristics/laws/rules/guidelines
- This saves you from thinking about every problem as unique
- Do the hardest thing first every day
- Create a “qualities of achievement” document
- This should be a blueprint to achieve future success
- Be purposeful about what you’re doing
- What are you wants, needs and fears?
- Breakdown your long-term plan into smaller parts
- People rarely turn down requests for their advice
If you’re tired of waiting for “some day” to take your life to the next level you can check out the Brain Trust here.
If you want access to all my interview notes, and additional insight and analysis on the mindsets and strategies that other top performers use, please subscribe below: