Hi, I’m Ryan Stephens.
I am an entrepreneurial-minded business strategist passionate about solving complex problems, cultivating strategic relationships and developing solutions to drive measurable return on investment.
I started this site in 2008 with a goal of helping people use the Internet to grow their business.
For the last 10 years, I’ve worked behind-the-scenes to drive results for a breadth of organizations including: Fortune 500 companies, top academic medical institutions, seed-funded start-ups, division 1 universities, and a number of local businesses. (Testimonials)
In fact, every week I share articles and insights to help you level up your life — to become healthier, happier and more productive.
Ready to join countless others currently leveling up their lives and growing their careers?
My work and ideas have been featured in:
Some Things I Believe
[I’ve accumulated these slowly over the years, mostly from other people, and inserted them into my own latticework. If any of the below happen to be your idea, or you recognize someone else’s, just let me know and I’m happy to provide credit. People that influence my thinking a lot include: Nassim Taleb, Naval Ravikant, Shane Parrish and Patrick Collison.]
- You should invest in things that compound: relationships, physical health and finances.
- The universe rewards people biased towards action
- Learning is like sweeping. You have to keep doing it.
- Good systems typically outperform goals.
- Plodding along in the right direction matters.
- If the first order consequences are negative, but the second and third order consequences are positive, it’s probably worth doing.
- You should look for and take advantage of asymmetric opportunities in life and business (where the upside is limitless and the downside is almost negligible.)
Most Popular Posts
- 90+ Insights from Cal Newport’s Deep Work
- Why Are We All So Damn Busy?
- How to Live a Wholehearted Life: 10 Research Backed Tips
- American Education: You Deserve Better
- 5 Keys to More Successful Meetings
- 6 Ways to Build Better Relationships with Co-Workers