In November of 2012 I decided to join professional network/entrepreneurial brain trust.
The rationale was simple, successful people don’t succeed on their own.
There are two parts to the program:
- Monthly interviews with a wide array of brilliant people, masters and advisors that have helped countless people with productivity, health, psychology, and more
- Membership to an exclusive community of ambitious professionals to hold you accountable, encourage you, and help you live a Rich Life
This brain trust provides access to knowledge, wisdom and proven strategies that top performers use to…
- Get more done
- Stay focused
- Earn more money
Below is a video preview and my notes from John Romaniello discussing, among other things, how to build confidence and effectively use accountability to follow through on goals.
- Overcoming inertia is super hard (bad relationship, bad habit, etc.)
- If you work in a field with a low barrier to entry, where everyone thinks they can do it, one way to differentiate yourself is credibility marketers
- Get featured in publications, acquire testimonials, etc.
- Leverage inside-out reflection = Does who you are on the inside match who you project on the outside?
- When writing for media or “top blogs” always bring your friends along. Interview them and connect them to other people.
- Have a guy/girl for everything. Successful people have a network of people they can refer to for certain projects in their personal and professional lives.
- How would people fit into your adventure party? Find people who compliment your skills and help you on your (life) quests.
- Be a storyteller; learn to tell a good story.
- The single most important thing you can cultivate is dichotomy.
- Example = John is the nerdy fitness guy
- The things you learn in any personal transformation are portable to other areas of your life (e.g. transforming your body from unfit to fit).
- System for success:
- Examine your performance objectively
- Search for information
- Digest/master the information
- Prioritize. What do you want to work on first?
Interested in losing fat, gaining muscle and becoming the best version of yourself, physically *and* mentally? You can learn more about John’s work at Roman Fitness Systems.
If you want access to all my interview notes, and additional insight and analysis on the mindsets and strategies that other top performers use, please subscribe below: