In November of 2012 I decided to join professional network/entrepreneurial brain trust.
The rationale was simple, successful people don’t succeed on their own.
There are two parts to the program:
- Monthly interviews with a wide array of brilliant people, masters and advisors that have helped countless people with productivity, health, psychology, and more
- Membership to an exclusive community of ambitious professionals to hold you accountable, encourage you, and help you live a Rich Life
This brain trust provides access to knowledge, wisdom and proven strategies that top performers use to…
- Get more done
- Stay focused
- Earn more money
Below is a video preview and my notes from James Altucher discussing, among other things, how to deal with the fear of failure:
- Build your list, but also connect your list
- Build around themes, not goals
- Goals focus on outcomes, themes on the process
- Goals = Not satisfied with where you are. You achieve it once and then not satisfied anymore
- Themes = “I want to provide value that will reward me financially.”
- Scott Adams, the author of Dilbert, has some great thoughts on goals vs. systems. So does James Clear.
- If I’m not getting 3-5 failures month, then I’m not trying hard enough
- Avoid fear of the future and regretting the past; be in the present
- An overnight success takes many years
- You have to choose yourself
- Surrender to the things you can’t control
- Be grateful
- Money buys freedom, which leads to peace
- On books: One nugget that you can apply to your life and use forever is worth $12
If you’re tired of waiting for “some day” to take your life to the next level you can check out the Brain Trust here.
If you want access to all my interview notes, and additional insight and analysis on the mindsets and strategies that other top performers use, please subscribe below: